Posters are open to nursing professionals and students. The following types can be submitted:
- Research—completed or in progress.
- Quality Improvement—pilot projects, clinical innovation, and change projects
Prize money will be awarded to the top poster in research and top poster in quality improvement!
All applications need to be submitted electronically by Tuesday, August 1, 2017. Notification of poster acceptance will take place by September 8, 2017.
Each poster presenter must register for the conference and be available for discussion on October 26-27, 2017. Posters must be displayed on a trifold, free-standing poster board no larger then 3’X4’.
Electronic application to consist of:
- Project Title
- Statement of Purpose/Clinical Questions (max. 300 Characters)
- Framework/Background (max. 700 Characters)
- Design Method (max. 600 Characters)
- Setting/Sample (max. 300 Characters)
- Protocol/Implementation (max. 600 Characters)
- Findings/Results (max. 1,000 Characters)
- Conclusion/Implications (max. 700 Characters)