The Research and Evidence Based Practice Council is ready to receive abstracts from nurses and nursing students who wish to present a poster at the ANA-Michigan fall conference October 26, 2018, Royal Park Hotel, Rochester, Michigan.
Click here for the online submission form. The deadline to submit is Monday, July 16, 2018.
Posters are open to nursing professionals and students. The following types can be submitted:
- Research—completed by October 1, 2018.
- Quality Improvement—pilot projects, clinical innovation, and change projects
Prize money will be awarded to the top poster in research and top poster in quality improvement!
All applications need to be submitted electronically by Monday, July 16, 2018. Notification of poster acceptance will take place by August 17, 2018.
Each poster presenter must register for the conference and be available for discussion on October 26, 2018. Posters must be displayed on a trifold, free-standing poster board no larger then 3’X4’.
Electronic application to consist of:
- Project Title
- Statement of Purpose/Clinical Questions (max. 300 Characters)
- Framework/Background (max. 700 Characters)
- Design Method (max. 600 Characters)
- Setting/Sample (max. 300 Characters)
- Protocol/Implementation (max. 600 Characters)
- Findings/Results (max. 1,000 Characters)
- Conclusion/Implications (max. 700 Characters)