To recognize the contributions of nurses in Greater Lansing, Lansing State Journal has announced the 2018 LSJ Salute to Nurses call for nominations. To be eligible for the award, the nominee must work or live in Eaton, Clinton, or Ingham County.
Nominations are requested in seven categories: Clinical Practice, Nurse Education, Long-term & Hospice Care, Rising Stars, Community Service, In Service to Our Country and Lifetime Achievement. For descriptions of each category go here.
How to nominate:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following:
- Your name, current job title and contact info
- Nominee’s name, current job title and contact info
- The category you are nominating in (must choose one)
- Write 100-200 words on why your nominee deserves to be recognized
- Submit nominations by March 23
Winners will be honored at a special banquet to be held May 9, 2018 (during Nurses Week) at the University Club of MSU in East Lansing. Additionally, the winners will be featured in a special article in the Lansing State Journal.