The Michigan Board of Nursing recently announced new appointments to the Michigan Board of Nursing.
- Kristen Ahrens, of Wixom, succeeds Elaine Leigh to represent Nurse Practitioners
- Tatyana Chatman, of Hudsonville, succeeds Denise Howard to represent Licensed Practical Nurses
- Lori Glenn, of White Lake, succeeds Amy Zoll to represent Nurse Midwives
- Jackeline Iseler, of Grand Rapids, is an assistant professor for the College of Nursing at Michigan State University
- Alana Thomas, of Lansing, is a licensed practical nurse and clinical care coordinator at the Dimondale Nursing Care Center. She replaces Elaine Stefanski.
- Tiffany McDonald, of Flint, was reappointed. McDonald is a registered nurse at Genesys Regional Medical Center and has extensive experience and knowledge in the clinical nursing practice.
- Glenn O’Connor, of Grosse Pointe Woods, was reappointed. O’Connor is a certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) at Beaumont Hospital.
Congratulations to all!