10/26/2017 - 10/27/2017
The Inn at St. John's
Online Registration is Now Closed
Onsite registration will be begin at 8:15am Thursday, October 26 and 8:00am Friday, October 27.
We welcome you to join us for the ANA-Michigan Conference and Annual Meeting October 26-27, 2017. The conference will be held at the Inn at St. John’s, Plymouth Michigan.
Guest keynote will be Barb Bancroft, RN, MSN, PNP. Bancroft is a widely acclaimed national speaker, noted for her humorous, entertaining and information packed seminars. She is author of four books, her latest, Kiss My Asparagus, An Essential Guide to Nutrition’s Role in Health and Disease.
Bancroft has provided more then 2,200 educational motivational seminars on clinical topics and health maintenance topics to healthcare professionals and corporations throughout the US and Canada. Many people can conduct health seminars, or write books on health, but very few can make them both thoroughly informative and entertaining. Bancroft makes complex health topics easily understandable, appealing and hilarious.
Other topics to include: adult immunizations, workplace wellness, resiliency, mindfulness, creating healthy communities, and engage and energizing our profession.
Continuing Education Credits
ANA Michigan Annual Conference 2017: Healthy Nurses, Healthy Profession, Healthy Organizations, Healthy Communities!” (ONA # 20720 ) has been approved by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91) for 8.5 contact hour(s). The Ohio Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. For additional information or questions on contact hours contact the ANA-Michigan office at 517.325.5306.
In order to obtain a Certificate of Successful Completion for this activity, the learner must complete the following criteria:
• Sign the Verification of Attendance Form at the registration desk each day you attend.
• Attendance of at least 80% of the event.
• Complete and submit the online evaluation form for each session attended.
The planners and faculty have declared no conflict of interest.
Exhibitor & Sponsorship
Deadline is October 4, 2017
Here is an opportunity to be in front of hundreds of nurses from across Michigan! As a sponsor, your company will be advertised and promoted as a supporter of Michigan nurses and moving the profession forward. This year, all sponsorships over $500 include a FREE exhibit booth (the fee of $300 will be waived!) As an exhibitor, you can showcase your company’s products and services for one-day in a high-traffic area where attendees gather between sessions and enjoy their meals. The following sponsorship opportunities are available:
- Printed Program Sponsor – $750 SOLD! Michigan Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Audio/Visual & WiFi – $500 SOLD! Sprint
- (2) Breakfast – $1,000 SOLD! United Dairy Industry of MI | Arthur L. Davis Publishing
- (2) Lunch – $1,500 SOLD! One Main Financial
- Refreshment Break – $750 SOLD! Wayne State University | Wayne State University College of Nursing
- (2) Keynote – $1,000 1 Keynote Sponsorship Left! Region 7: ANA-Michigan
- (7) Education & General Session – $500 (1) SOLD! Metron Integrated Health Syst.
- Attendee Gift Sponsor – $1,500
- Attendee Flash Drive Sponsor – $1,000 SOLD! Walsh College
- Exhibit Booth Space Only – $300
For hotel details, please click above image.
Bookings are closed for this event.