Unleash Your Inner Innovator!
March 21 – 23, 2018
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
Solutions: Connect with experts and peers to translate ideas into powerful solutions for your most pressing issues, develop a learning organization, and strategically execute for results.
Quality: Using case studies, explore some of the most successful quality strategies from a wide variety of health care organizations and industries.
Innovation: Immerse yourself in a concentrated dose of real-world innovation and leave with new inspiration, insights, and tools.
Opportunity: Expand your thinking as you create fresh opportunities for yourself and your team.
Value: Enjoy lively, interactive sessions, engaging content, and a customized conference experience.
ter attending the conference the attendee will be able to:
- Utilize evidence-based quality innovations to drive quality and safety.
- Demonstrate the effective use of technology and data to improve nursing practice, patient outcomes, and highlighting the value of nursing.
- Align quality and safety through the characteristics of high reliability organizations, to improve patient and nursing outcomes.
- Maximize the use of quality, safety and innovative strategies to drive patient-centered care with the patient engaged as a full partner in care.
Attendees can earn a maximum of 20.25 contact hours from the 2018 ANA Quality and Innovation Conference.
- 25 contact hours for the conference and poster sessions
- 4 contact hours for the virtual oral presentations
For more information and to register, click here.
Early bird pricing ends February 1, 2018.
Last day for hotel reservations is February 25, 2018.
Register by February 1, 2018 and you’ll be put into a drawing for an iPhone X!