For healthcare professionals:
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Children and Adolescents Age 18 Years or Younger, 2018
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults, 2018, includes the new shingles vaccine recommendations
For the general public, in easy-to-read formats:
- Immunization Schedule for Infants and Children, 2018
- Immunization Schedule for Preteens and Teens, 2018
- Immunization Schedule for Adults, 2018
The children and adolescent schedule includes an updated footnote section that is bulleted and in an easier to read format. There is also a vaccine table with generic and brand names, along with abbreviations, added to the front page.
The adult schedule includes the addition of recombinant zoster vaccine (RZL, Shingrix®) starting at age 50 with a preferential recommendation. The updated footnote section is bulleted and in an easier to read format.